Latest Trends in Cloud Computing Feb 16 2023
For organizations, moving to the cloud is no longer an option. It is becoming a necessity. Migrating to the cloud provides businesses with a plethora of new opportunities. Here we highlight some of the top cloud computing trends that we can expect.
- Multi-cloud and hybrid cloud: Using multiple cloud providers offer organizations the ability to explore the unique features and capabilities of different platforms.
- Cloud-native development: Moving to cloud is a burning trend adopted by most organizations. Building and deploying cloud specific applications is soaring in popularity.
- Edge computing: The amount of data generated by (IoT) devices is ever increasing. Owing to this pattern, more organizations are trying to process and analyze data closer to where it’s generated.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning: Image and speech recognition, natural language processing, and other AI and ML services are being offered by cloud providers so they can be seamlessly integrated into cloud based applications.
- Security and compliance: Cloud storage and protection of sensitive data is becoming a top priority for organizations of all sized